Chilly weather has arrived in NYC which led me to have a little DIY fun making studded gloves. I bought a pair of leather gloves at H&M for $15 and gold studs at MJ Trimmings for $5. These $20 gloves not only just keep me warm but are budget friendly for college students like myself! They also add a little edge to any outfit.
1. You’ll need leather gloves, tweezers, and gold studs.
2. Before starting, plan out your design by laying studs on top of glove ( 3 rows of 3).
3. Once you have laid out your design, push studs through top layer of glove.
4. Secure studs by using tweezers to press down on metal points.
5. Double check to make sure that studs are stable.